Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Northern Gathering 11am, Saturday 17th September 2011



Can I please remind you all of the SOTCW Gathering taking place in Barnsley shortly?

We will be meeting at Barnsley Association of Wargamers' premises above D.C. Studios on Shambles Street (about 5 minutes' walk from the station).  1100-2000 on Saturday 17/9/11.

All SOTCW members and any interested non-members are welcome to attend.

There should be at least three twentieth century games in a variety of scales but there's room for a couple more if you fancy running something.  Please let me know if you're interested.

Richard Crawley
SOTCW Events Co-ordinator 

1 comment:

gordon hanson said...

hi, are you still looking for games for northern gathering? I do have two games at hand that should fit the type of game you put on. please let me know if you would like me to bring one and i can send you details, and decide which yould be best.
thanks.
gordon,
doncaster wargames society